DO’S AND DON’TS
• Keep food supplements to a bare minimum. They do have
• Do not skip meals.
• Exercise isn’t necessary for the diet to work but
going for a daily 30 minute brisk walk in the morning will add to your
success losing weight.
• If it’s not on the diet, don’t eat, drink or chew it.
Sugarless gum turns into sugar when it hits your saliva!
• Mild hunger will vary from time to time from person to
person and will usually last only a few days initially. Most will have
no problem at all.
• Do a round of spray or drops as often as you need (up
to 8 per day) to keep your appetite under control.
• If you find yourself getting hungry at the same time
each day, eat one of your fruits about 30 minutes before the time you
find yourself getting hungry each day.
IF YOU AREN’T LOSING WEIGHT AND OR IF YOU ARE
• Do your HCG spray in the morning ½ to one gallon of
water, and then eat 6 apples throughout the day. No other food.
• You should be on the program a minimum of 21 days in
order to reset the hypothalamus and no
longer than 42 days. If you have more weight to lose
after being on the program 42 days, take 6 weeks off from the diet
eating a normal amount of calories except for refined sugars and
starches. After 6 weeks, you can restart the HCG diet program going
either 3 or 6 weeks.
ENDING THE HCG DIET
• When you finish the HCG, stay on the diet another 2
days as you will still have HCG in your system working for you.
• After those last 2 days, you can go back to eating a
normal amount of calories with the exception of eating refined sugars
and starches for 6 more weeks.
A SLUGGISH THYROID CAN ALSO BE A FACTOR IN WEIGHT LOSS
• Take a mercury thermometer and shake it down before
you go to bed. When you wake up and before you get out of bed, put the
thermometer under one of your armpits for 10 minutes before reading it.
Your normal temperature should be between 98.2 and 98.8.